Quality controlled cold warehouses are an integral part of the supply chain. Storage products such as Pulses, Dry fruits, vegetables, Fruits, Meats, chicken, meat, spices and condiments and many other products need storage facilities connecting food producers, processors, distributors, and retailers to the end consumer in entire India. India is facing a shortage of 10 million tonnes of cold storage capacity due to which about 30-40% of agricultural produce goes waste every year. understanding the need of cold storage & warehousing .
Benefits & Opportunities in I Energy
• Turn Key Work for Cold Storages.
• Frozen and Chiller Units.
• Facilitate from Land Purchase to Building cold storages to giving client who will use the cold storage.
• Funding can be done for the Projects.
The important aspect of our innovations are that we do not use water for air-conditioning & refrigeration. Instead of water we use free air to provide green energy solutions. Our solutions have lesser CO2 impact on the environment as we reduce the burden on the conventional sources of electricity. we firmly believe in making a meaningful difference in people’s life by protecting the environment with our environmentally sustainable and energy efficient products. No wonder, when our airconditioners make you smile, the environment too smiles!
• To be recognized as the leader in every segment we operate in by:
• Being ‘customer focused’ in everything we do and following ACE diligently.
• Delivering ‘best in class’ quality in the product as well as aftermarket service.
• Being ‘environmentally conscious’ in areas of energy efficiency and pollution.
• Establishing a performance culture that respects human values & team work.
• Remaining embedded in our core values of EH&S and ethics.