I Energy BOOT Model
• I Energy finance the capital required for commissioning of the solar plant.
• I Energy design, engineer, procure the components of the solar system.
• I Energy construct, install, test and commission the solar power plant.
• I Energy Ltd shall manage operation and maintenance of the solar plant and best in class service for uninterrupted power supply to the client on a mutually
agreed non-escalating tariff varying from 10 to 20 year.
• In case the clients wishes, the solar plant can be transferred to the client free of cost after minimum contract period of 10 years.
Benefits & Opportunities in Pay & Use I Energy Plant
• I Energy Boot Model for 100Kw and above works at a good reasonable price per unit.
• I Energy Plant works on “ZERO Investment Principle” and “No O&M” cost liability.
• I Energy Pay & Use Solar Plant starts benefiting its user from the day one and this benefit starts escalating Year on Year.
• Hassle free use of substantial solar units per day without making any changes in the electrical standards and setup in the company.
• Transfer of the solar plant to the client after completing Solar Power Purchase Agreement without any dispute.
Why I Energy Pay & Use Service is unique
• I Energy provides guaranteed Performance Ratio (PR) Ratio and payback for the loss in generated units.
• I Energy offers a unique Solar Energy Management Dashboard that provides its clients real-time update with the performance and savings from the I Energy
• I Energy provides multiple solar tariff options to its clients under the BOOT model to choose from as per their suitability.